Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My first blog!

Well, not really, but it's my first blog on here. :)
I've always been into social networking, Facebook is my personal favorite now days, but there's just some things that I won't post on there. Yeah, I know, me, being shy or not 1000% open about my personal life!!!
So, I thought this is my way of keeping my friends and family up to date, even if they don't read it, it's a journal for me!
As you know, I'm pregnant with my 4th baby, I'm 7 months now and feel like I've been pregnant forever! I think finding out at 5 weeks makes for a super long pregnancy! It's given me a long time to adjust to a 4th little one, time for the kids to get used to it. Bradley and Anna will probably be effected less than Sammie will be. They've had to share mommy since very early on and have become great helpers, even when they do complain that all they ever do is help me. God forbid! :) Sammie is a mommy and daddy's girl. Being so young and having older siblings that spend a lot of time with their daddy, has given her the luxury of having Alex and I to herself. She's very much into baby Gabby in my belly. Calls her Gabriyaaya. That kid can pronounce words like hippopotamus, but can't say Gabriella, cracks me up! She loves on my belly, rubs it and says "Hi Munchkin! I love you!" She lays on my belly and pretends to tickle Gabby's feet. It's adorable and shows how loving she really is.
Brad and Anna melt my heart when they say "So, how's Gabby doing? Can we help you? Do you need me to get that?" They offer a lot, but don't like to follow through so much, they have things to do! :) As difficult as they've been the past few months, it helps to have them be so understanding why mommy can't do that much.
Since being pregnant this time around, I've been in therapy and on medication to help maintain my depression, which hasn't been working fully the past few months. Not all of you know that I went through severe post partum depression after Sammie was born.
Not the normal baby blues, yes, I cried because she pooped, or because she was beautiful, but that all turned into something much scarier than I ever imagined.
This is now a run on blog! So, I'm going to pause, I have to pee and stretch my legs, and continue soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment